Thursday, June 9, 2011

Allow Me to Re-Introduce Myself

Just so I can squash any rumors that I'm a successful schizophrenic or just plain nuts, I'd like to offer up a few explanations on the differences between PW Jackson, myself, and the actor known as Perry Jackson.

Two different people. Okay perhaps they share the same body,

but two different people.

PW is the writer.
Perry is a friendly, out-going, young up and coming actor.

PW is the shrewd businessman.
Perry is the compassionate artist.

PW says whatever he feels at the time. Sometimes he acts like a fool with no mama.
Perry uses tact, is very respectful towards his mother, and never uses the word b****.

PW is mysterious.
Perry is an open book.

Perry is conscientious of all human life, and loves everyone.
PW just don't give a...

PW is the well read Classics major.
Perry is the theater boy.

PW is Blogspot.
Perry is Youtube and Twitter. (As soon as he proves he's responsible enough to have a Twitter account)

PW is East Coast.
Perry is West Coast.

I know, it seems like PW is a real @$$hole, but that's not the case, he's just very blunt and honest. He doesn't have time to BS you, or take anyone else's BS. He actually can't stand @$$holes. He can be a d*** sometimes, but only when provoked. The difference between these two types of people can be seen in the film Team America, by Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

That being said, if I could put this as simply as possible,

PW is the brain,
Perry is the heart.

Two parts of an equation that are necessary for each other's existence.

I hope this clears things up-

Let's just call this an introduction. This is who I am. Now I can finally stop talking about myself. Or my other self.

I'm just glad there's no other other self. That would just be completely unmanageable.

Peace,

PW

No comments:

Post a Comment