Friday, July 6, 2012

Rededication?

Okay this post is a little overdue, considering that I previously said I'd be writing something here every other day, or something like that... I never have been great at keeping deadlines or sticking to a schedule. I will absolutely have to get better at that. The good thing is that I've figured out how to post articles from my phone so that's cool. Anyway, I can't stay long because I am at work. I would like to announce a few articles that are coming soon. First, that state of the industry article that i promised like 6 months ago is almost ready. In addition, I have another article on the 4 major improv groups in Los Angeles. I will be comparing the Groundlings, UCB, IOWest, and Second City, and if you are familiar withe world of Harry Potter, I will match these 4 schools to the 4 houses at Hogwarts. Should make for interesting reading, at the very least. Well, that's all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment