Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Magic Trick

And now... a magic trick.

I'd like you to observe the photo below.







Just a normal guy, right? Nothing special to see here.

But, is there more there than meets the eye? What if one were able to alter that look.

A little tightening here, a little stretching there...



Here is my hypothesis-

I believe I can take this normal looking guy, this unknown, out of work, theater actor,

and replace him with someone different.

With nothing up my sleeves- just a bit of hard work and some elbow grease,

I will transform this nobody into a somebody.



Though I can't guarantee him any success- I will make him resemble a Hollywood Star.



I hate to give a timeline for this daunting (though satisfying trick, but I believe it

will be finished by, oh, let's say June 1st, 2014.

Extra points for me if the results come early...

You can check back every few weeks to see the progress.



You can wish me luck,

But I won't need it.

I've been training for this trick my entire life.



Let it begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment