Undeclared

I would've liked to watch this show and help keep it on the air- but at the time, I was living it... No substitute for experience, right? Sorry Judd... Here's hoping we eventually get the quintessential college sitcom right one day.
Freaks and Geeks

Now, I was still in high school when this came on, (still in the safety of my parent's home, with limited other options besides homework and basketball practice) and I was an AVID watcher... Girls had their My So-Called Life, but Freaks and Geeks was quirky, intelligent, accessible comedy for everyone- or maybe I was just a freak. Or a geek. I'm not sure anymore, that was a while ago. In any case, I guess everyone forgot to tell the popular kids to watch... I'm sorry man, I tried!
After these two shows cancellation and the Casey Anthony verdict, I'm convinced that sometimes, there's just no justice in this world. Don't even get me started on Arrested Development.
Don't worry kids, my next article will be meatier, I promise. This is nothing more than a nostalgic brainfart, really.
Cheers,
PDub
No comments:
Post a Comment