Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 10, also known as, Day Two


So as I mentioned in the previous post, in the first week of the diet, I pretty much cheated every single day. I did go to the gym, which was a nice touch, but ultimately it didn’t help enough. I didn’t lose any weight. In fact, I gained a few pounds… It turns out that if you cheat on your diet, it isn’t very effective. Who woulda thunk it?

But here’s the good news, for the past few days, I’ve actually been following the diet, and what do you know, it works!

I woke up this morning to see that I had actually lost 4 pounds in a matter of two days, and quite honestly, I didn’t really miss any of the banned foods at all. I simply put my mind on other things. I now realize that the feeling that comes from obeying the diet and losing weight feels far better than cheating, and not getting anywhere. I understand now that it is a day by day process. If I don’t cheat today, that’s my only concern. I have no idea what will happen tomorrow, but as long as I take care of today, everything else will take care of itself- which is a good thing, because I can’t wait to post other things on this blog besides my epic battle with weight loss…

Oh, but before I go, just a few extra amendments to the diet:

No eating after 9pm. Period. Not eating late makes a HUGE difference.

No products made from corn.

1-2 days a week are vegetarian. No animal products.

You must workout any day after a cheat day.

Bedtime is amended to 1 AM on non-going out nights. Sleep is crucial to weight loss.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment