Friday, May 27, 2011

I Know No One Reads This Blog

So because of this fact, I can be a bit more expressive. Perhaps not so conservative with what I say, because it won't really matter anyway. I doubt I'll ever say anything career-killing anyway, especially with Mel Gibson still doing pretty well for himself. Can't do much worse than that.

Anyway, on a completely different subject, I'd like to take a minute and post this article about the recently deceased comedian Greg Giraldo. As an avid watcher of Comedy Central, I got to know his comedy pretty well, but I had no idea about his background. A supremely intelligent guy. Check this out:

http://www.esquire.com/features/greg-giraldo-obituary-092910

Anyway, I just found this really interesting, and I hope you do too. RIP Greg.




Obviously my word of the day is anyway. Or any word that ends in -ay.

No comments:

Post a Comment