Thought of the day:
Arrogance is weak.
In other news, I did some research into any other possible careers today. Cus, honestly, this career sucks, for many reasons...
But unfortunately, there were no other paths that were more desirable.
It feels like when I go to the voting booth. I don't usually care much for either candidate, but I know it's more important to vote than to abstain. And with the exception of Barack Obama, I feel like I'm just picking the lesser of two necessary evils.
I don't want to go back to school. I have enough debt already. I looked at MBA and JD schools. I have absolutely no interest in them. I think business school might be fun, but I don't want any of the careers they prepare you for. The thought of spending the rest of my life in a law office or a courtroom makes me want to vomit. It seems that the more time passes, the less qualified I am for these stable careers, and coincidentally, the less I am interested in taking these positions anyway. At the same time, I am tired of working in restaurants. I am tired of doing it. If you've ever been to a restaurant, you know what I mean. Frankly, I am tired of putting up with people's sh*t.
Straight up.
So I'm doing the only backup I have left.
I'm writing my family and I out of the hood.
Wish me luck.
PW
No comments:
Post a Comment